What to look for in a home security camera in Burlington
Getting captured on a video recording is the last thing a prowler wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the best tools to consider as you design your home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras will be effective when installed properly, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your residence’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Burlington? You’ll be happy to know these critical elements include more features than previous iterations. You can watch live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. You’ll even get easy access to your security cameras through a central in-home touchscreen or mobile app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Burlington
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a different level. These essential parts of your home security system can be found with a diverse lineup of features including 2-way talk, motion detection, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that can take immediate action. If odd movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear next to the camera’s lens and a powerful alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear footage of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their visibility when zooming in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose security cameras with cloud storage capabilities and the ability to access footage straight from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Burlington are frequently paired to a convenient smartphone app. You have the opportunity to review real-time feeds or pre-recorded video and even engage or disarm your security. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detection prompts cameras to engage when unusual action takes place. You’ll even get a notification on your phone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or family: Need to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way audio so you are able to converse with anyone within range of your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: As a general rule, your outdoor cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to designate the exact part of your property you wish your camera to watch over. This is helpful to limit the activity you watch as you wouldn’t want notifications every time a car goes by in front of your house.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Burlington. The only thing left to do is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Call (802) 945-2439 to start or fill out the following form to contact our home protection and automation specialists.