Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Burlington goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they abide by depends on the type of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency occurs, one attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Assistance will still be deployed even if you're unable to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Burlington
Get prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Burlington from Vivint. Contact (802) 945-2439 to start designing your property’s protection today.