How does home monitoring work in Burlington?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Burlington home monitoring works
If you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts day and night. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in the event of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Think about your flood alarm tripping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to heed the sound of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Burlington home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this convenient, centralized hub. Along with being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to talk right to your monitoring staff
- You can request help with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your phone when a disaster strikes, you can still speak with your support team straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Burlington security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated Burlington smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you need. We understand the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (802) 945-2439 or submit the form below to begin.