After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Burlington home monitoring works
If you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts day and night. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you when you need them most.