The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an upgrade in functionality too. New implements not only sense smoke, they can also recognize increasing heat levels. If they are set off, your monitoring team is instantly informed. They can even be set to deliver updates right to your cell phone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Burlington?
When a crisis strikes, you will have a lot to do just making certain your family members are secure. Having a backup in place that is able to instantly verify the alarm and contact emergency personnel for you is just a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Burlington:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system notifies your 24-hour monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to authenticate the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to reach you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency responders right away
You will be astonished by how rapidly this process unfolds. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the house, the fire department is probably already answering the call. Whenever you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these perks:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Greater probability of speedy response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which device was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to keep in mind that disasters can happen without warning. Consider accidentally leaving a candle burning when you depart for the night, and a pet manages to topple it over. While this situation may appear implausible, it has happened before. When it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Burlington, it’s the perfect time to get your home upgraded with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and additional safety devices in your customized plan. When you choose 24-hour monitoring, your home will be protected at every moment, regardless of where you are. Start on your modern smart home today by contacting (802) 945-2439 or completing the form on this page.