Your home’s indoor cameras in Burlington are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and available via an easy-to-use app. This offers you versatility and reassurance since you can check in on your child from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality video of your precious one. You may even watch recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is done and wants out of the crib, you can get motion-activated notifications delivered right to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Although this perk is really for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific perk. If you see that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with one smartphone app.
Get Your Burlington smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Burlington smart home and get the assurance and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (802) 945-2439 today and explore how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.